[pskmail] Saving Screen Text??

  • From: Hal <IamW8MCH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:14:58 -0400

Greetings: PSKMail Client 1.1 working; can't find an answer, on the web,
to the following:

Want to save some lines of text in the upper or lower window.. I can
highlite what I want by left dragging with the mouse and then dropping
it into another file, whatever, with a centre click.. Thats a normal
XTerm thing..

However, if I right click on the window I get greyed out; cut, copy,
paste, delete with no obvious, to me, way to use them.. If I click on
'select all,' the entire panel get's highlighted and 'copy' get's
ungrayed.. Clicking on that, I would think, saves it somewhere, but I
sure can't find it.. HI.. What am I doing wrong or not doing wrong??

Also; is there a way to clear the lower window of all text??
TIA..

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.