[pskmail] SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Ping

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:31:17 +0100

OK Per,

I will tx on the hr 0001 only, changing next Sunday.
Covering 40m is ok with me, please give some more lessons for settings in
pslmailrc.pl, fldigi and rig;-)
I have informed via mail the persons attending your presentation of PSKmail
in Göteborg about my server and lets leave these settings until they have
been able to do some tests, I have not heard of anyone of them putting up a
client yet but give them a chance to test for a week if that is ok!?

There must be a step to step instruction of making a proper installation
with cron jobs maybe Rain or you, who as I understand are "virtuoso" on
Linux could make a full installation cd??;-) That way we get the same
standards on the server installation.
I of course understand that the PSKmail project is pointing towards people
with great hf and Linux skills but that way the spread of it will slow down
as was pointed out to you in Göteborg!!

73 de Gunnar