[pskmail] Re: SSID

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:43:22 -0600

The client is WB5CON-3. I changed the client to my wife's call, W5JOR, and it still doesn't connect. It is almost as if the client application cannot read gMFSK.log. However, pskmailrc.pl sets it to ~ directory. Permissions of gMFSK.log are 644 with same owner and group as the other files in the directory. Are you still using the file system for data between the client and fldigi? Or, does fldigi use a different mechanism than gmfsk used?

One thing different with using W5JOR on the client, the gui does not change from 'sending connect' to 'connected'. It will time out and go straight to 'disconnected', which should be correct.

73 - Fred - wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
Fred, what SSID are you using on the client?
I see here Dropping WB5CON- from record...
May be still a bughere.

Rein WA/PA0R/P