[pskmail] Re: ~SPEED125!

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:32:13 +0100

Hi Jason,

I havent tried the PSK125 command in a while, will check the current
code to see what could go wrong.

Regarding the OLPC I envy you quite a lot. I looked at getting one of
those but it seems the current offer is only valid in the US.
I don't see why pskmail should not work. CPU and memory is fine, sound
out should be ok and mic is there (perhaps you need a resistor there to
get the level down a bit) and there are usb interfaces available.
I don't know if the bios supports booting from usb but if so then you
could be QRV in minutes.

73 de Per, sm0rwo