[pskmail] SM0RWO server status

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 09:45:02 +0200

Hi all,

I will move to a new house at the end of this month. Everything in this
house is in cardboard boxes and its getting time to pack the radios and
computers as well. I will now stop the scanning on the server, that way
I can collect the ICOM AH-4 and cables from the delta loop. The server
will be on 30 meters only until the move. Later I will take down all
antennas and then indicate on the wiki that the server is moving (and
QRT). There are a few things to take care of in the new house and Rein
helped me remember that an XYL may not like me putting up antennas
before unpacking boxes and move in hi hi. I will have the server QRV agn
in june (I intend to sail in July so I will need it).