[pskmail] Re: SA6BQZ-1

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:24:04 +0200 (CEST)

I find this a strange reaction, and I am disappointed that we handle it in this
way.
The whole thing is caused by a misunderstanding, and I have explained this to
Per in a private mail.
I estimate the chance pskmail will be used by an NGO instead of winlink is 0.1%.
If that would be the case we should be glad, but I am afraid it will not
happen.

PSKmail is open source, and it will remain so.
We have had discussions during the meeting how we communicate with our user
base.
I don't think this is very helpful.

Anyway, I will continue doing this for the fun of it...

Rein