[pskmail] Re: RxID turn off - caught in the act!

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:42:15 +1100

Steve,

No worries. The other important changes then have appeared in the last
few months:

1. Compressed email and web pages transfer.

2. The "PSKR" family (125 to 500). Much more robust than normal PSK modes.

3. Automatic mode change: in the client you can select a mode
combination  (high speed/ low speed) that the sever will select
automatically depending on the conditions. See under the "mode" drop
down menu.

3. RSID as you discovered :)

All the best,

73s,