[pskmail] Re: Robust PSK mode not decoding

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:04:29 +0100

Already reported to linuxham group on Yahoo.

For now nothing other than CPU usage control and removing all not essential
process.
I suppose some problems in Fldigi code or in a library used only in PSKRXXX
mode.

Yesterday I have decode, with A20, Thor100 and CPU usage was less than 70%

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW