[pskmail] Re: Regarding jPSKmail 1.5 (beta 2)

  • From: David Kleber <kb3fxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:27:30 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

I have some interest in testing as I have been following the messages here. I
too am nothing more than a "Software Jockey" but would like to help out with
testing if I can. I'm looking forward to the next Windows client release with
an installer.

BTW, my roll as software jockey with NBEMS/FLDIGI helped lead to the
development of WRAP / FLWRAP and FLMSG which have proven to be big hits in the
emcomm HF digi net community. I'm looking forward to helping out with PSKmail,
too.

-Dave, KB3FXI
paNBEMS.org