[pskmail] Regarding jPSKmail 1.5 (beta 2)

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 13:44:23 +0100

Hi all,

Before we go ahead and jump to version 2 with integrated modem handling
I think it would be wise to have one final, stable release using fldigi
as an external modem. A stable release should buy us some time to make
version 2 even better :-).

At the moment David, kf4wbs, and Gunnar, sa6bqz, have been helpful in
testing the first beta of version 1.5 and I have fixed almost all the
issues they found. Great testing!

So, what is 1.5 you ask? Well, its basically 1.4 beta 8 with an added
contact manager/address book and numerous bug fixes. A few more new
things like Cc addressing and addressing using name and email address
makes the emails look better.

I have two bugs left regarding issues with multiple emails in either
direction and when I have that sorted it's time for beta 2.
I would like to see more testers of that and if you already have issues
in 1.4 beta 8 then pse just reply with those here (will try to handle as
many as I have time).