[pskmail] Re: Reading Email

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:30:55 +1100

Hi Darrel,

Have you tried the last test re double clicking in the inbox to see if
you get a pop-up window with the email content? That will clear some
potential issues.

Also, what operating system are you running?

It seems this is a question for Rein or Per, they know the GUI side
very well. I'll let them respond to you.

All the best,

73's, John