[pskmail] Re : Re: please help me

  • From: Frederic Bouchet <frederic.bouchet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:27:13 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.
I also configured fldigi as described under "setting up fldigi" the jpskmail
user manual.

Should I set fldigi on the server with the same parameters?

73s Fred F4EED

 Bouchet Frédéric (F4EED)
Envoyé de mon Iphone

Http://f4eed.free.fr
http://radar-france.blogspot.com
Http://www.gesadra.fr

De : Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Ven 8 octobre 2010, 9h 56min 38s
Objet : [pskmail] Re: please help me

Probably DCD is busy.... there are several things you should try..

* make sure the squelch is ON on fldigi, and squelch level is about 50%

* change the <DCD time to 1 or 0 seconds (edit->preferences->configuration->DCD)