[pskmail] Re: Raspberry Pi and Pskmail Client

  • From: Larry Levesque <ka1vgm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:15:10 -0500

I suspect it is a power issue.

Try plugging a powered usb hub into the PI and the sound card into that.

The recommended power supply is at least 1amp for the Pi but it only
supports powering a level less than that for devices.

Other people with similar problems have cured it by replacing the power
supply or using the powered usb hub.

Larry Levesque
KA1VGM
Cheshire County EC