[pskmail] Re: RSID sensitivity

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:42:12 +0100

Hi,

This is just excellent.
As RSID is MFSK-like it should follow that MFSK32 should be the best and
your data seems to verify that. OTOH THOR22 was a disappointment.
It would be excellent to redo this test and add more modes, that way we
would have some real data instead of claimed SNR figures. For now I
think its safe to mark the MFSK-modes as suitable for QRP and weak
signal situations in the mode table.

73 de Per, sm0rwo