[pskmail] Re: R: Pskmail Server on arm processor?

  • From: Gary Barker <barkerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:26:10 -0600

Andy: Just to be clear, this is the server, not client we are discussing,
correct? I used the install_server-2.1.n.sh script on an MK802 device with
Debian and the latest fldigi release. The installer appeared to work
properly and fldigi starts ok but after entering the pskmail_server
command, there is no response, not even any error messages. Do I need to
compile the pskmail source for this?

73