[pskmail] Re: QTO, sm0rwo server qrv anyway...

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:37:46 +0200

We have the same experience....  we opted for the CQWW-CW at 3V8SM in Djerba,,
but decided
to fly to CT3 instead next November. You may try to contact the operators of
the club station,
maybe they let you work as a guest  op.... especially if you mention my name :)
 Look for the scouting organization:

Callsign        3V8SM   TUNISIA
Addr2   HOUMTESSOUK, DJERBA
This station is a club station of the tunisian scouts in Houmtessouk, Djerba.
It is set up by DL1BDF with sponsored material of the TS7N DXpedition and
others in April 2001/Nov.2003.
This station can be used by guests