[pskmail] Re: QRM ??

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:31:44 +0100

It may be worth investing in a narrow band filter to help your decode..

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 18:17:09 +0200
From: dl8jf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] QRM ??

Hi,
lately I have a lot of QRM during pskmail operation. It's nearly
impossible to finish a data transfer and so "Abort" is mostly the end.
I've looked around a bit in the Internet and found that Robust Packet (
http://robust-packet.net/ ) uses the 10.147,30 MHz USB for it's
transmissions. Is ist possible this caused the QRM, has anybody made
similar expierences ?
I've attached a fldigi screenshot when the transmission took place.
To identify the signal I've looked about a Robust Packet sound file
example, but unfortunately I found nothing.

73
Juergen
DL8JF