[pskmail] Re: Puppy mail and PSK500

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the help,,, I think I will stick for now with fldigi 3.13AU based on
a call I had today about that PSK500 is 500 baud single stream and we should
not be using it in the U.S below 10m, it ok for 10m and above. Now if it was
multi-stream as some of the other programs that would be OK but not single
stream. So I keep what I have for now it working fine.
My puppy mail server is on 14116 THOR22

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)