[pskmail] Re: Pskmail Server Monitor v.1.8.3

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:01:34 +0100

Hi Jürgen,

The heart of that monitor is the file gmfsk.php which I wrote. It is a web page that gets the latest logged text from fldigi and displays on a web page. That page is text based and contains no fancy graphics. Roberto, IS0GRB, created an integrated package with some nice graphics around that php script and that is the monitor. If that package is gone from mirrors then I have no backup. But, the gmfsk.php page is in subversion so if you can live without the fancy graphics then you can use that until someone can find the monitor package. You'll find it within jpskmail/trunk/pskmailutils and you can browse subversion here: http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn/

73, Per
sm0rwo

2014-02-26 17:53, Jürgen Fischer skrev:
Hi,
I read about the pskmail Server monitor at:
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/pskmail_monitor and
tried to download it from URL :

http://www.pskmail.it/mirror/pskmail_monitor/pskmail-monitor-183.tar.gz

Unfortunately I got :

   Not Found

The requested URL /mirror/pskmail_monitor/pskmail-monitor- 183.tar.gz was not found on this server.

I searched the WEB for possibly other download resources but without success.
Any other ideas where I can get the file ?

73
Juergen
DL8JF