[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor 1.7

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:49:56 -0400

I have installed Pskmail monitor 1.7 with an Apache2 web server on a
Ubuntu 8.04 desktop box. I have pskmail monitor running on localhost and
displaying the web site fine.
I have a registered domain name www.kd4qcl.com and have the domain name
setup correctly I think.
My ISP blocks port 80 so I have things setup up on port 8000.
My problem is when I put my URL in my browser www.kd4qcl.com I get the
following on my firefox browser:

 This unit is password protected

       Please enter the correct password to access the web pages

I have tried all my normal passwords and reinstalling everything etc but
can't get through.
The server is running behind a router on a LAN but it is pointing to the
right port and the router password doesn't open this.
Any ideas?
Alan KD4QCL