[pskmail] Problems with Google mail

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 11:34:33 +0100

A new problem with google mail.

Today I was connected with DL4OAH-8 and, in same time, PI4TUE was connected with TF3AO.

QSO was started in PSK500R and ended in MFSK16 due to simultaneus transmission from PI4TUE and DL4OAH-8.

After updating mail record I have required a QTC, get a "No mail" message from DL4OAH-8 and a mail from Google. They have denied access to my account from 82.83.228.64 (dslc-082-083-228-064.pools.arcor-ip.net.) in Hanover, Germany. This is, I suppose, access from DL4AOH-4

So, with this message from Google, my Google email address is unusable with PSKMail. Every access to my account, via POP3, from a PSKMail server is blocked by Google.

Can I do something or I have to change my email address? If this is the solution, there are any email provider certainly working with PSKMail?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW