[pskmail] Re: Problems in jpskmail -> fldigi dialog

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 20:36:51 +0100

Il 07/11/2010 11:34, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
This is possibly also the cause for fldigi freezes, in combination with
RFI problems
on USB connections.

In my test I have used a PTT command via USB->COM adapter and also DIGI VOX of RTX. Same problems with fldigi.

I will add some code to jPSKmail to close the ARQ socket on exit, but
the real
solution will be to make sure the SIGPIPE handler in fldigi works as it
should....

Can I post this problem to fldigi group? Or can be posted by PSKMail team?

Until that has been fixed, restart fldigi after it freezes...

I will wait and restart fldigi!

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW