[pskmail] Re: Problem with javapskmail.jar in Windows XP

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:01:47 +0100

Hi,

Its only a visual thing, not really a problem.
When upgrading from an older version you already have a settings file
(configuration.xml). That file does not contain the new settings added
in the new version (like aprs server port). When reading the settings
its saying here that it could not find a setting for one of these newly
added fields and it will instead use the default setting.
To get rid of the message just save the settings using the new client
version and those fields will be added to the file.

The message is unnecessary really and I could remove it or change the
text to something readable, like "as you have upgraded to a new version
pse check the new settings within preferences".

73 de Per
SM0RWO