[pskmail] Problem with Fldigi

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:22:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
My friend Chris SP9RQA is trying to get into Pskmail. He knows fldigi so he is
trying jpskmail with Fldigi. He went portable and Fldigi is giving him
interesting error, please look at attached photo of his screen. I think we had
this topic before, and solution was that Jpskmail is looking for internet
connection for Igate and  that should be turned off, but that problem is
present at  Fldigi start up with no Jpskmail so turning off Igate in Jpskmail
does not help. He see that error only if no connection to the internet exist
while starting Fldigi.. Any idea how to solve it??
Thanks like always
Robert
KB2PNM

PS I am ready to try to  install the newest vesion of server, also can anyone
try to connect to my server and check if it works correctly, no connections
lately, and I have no working portable client now to check it. Reports will be
appreciated.