[pskmail] Re: Problem on file attach

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:20:57 +0100

Il 29/01/2011 17:54, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
Franco,

the last time I checked it was OK..., I downloaded a mail with attached grib
file.
Was the mail sent via gmail? Gmail sometimes has a crooked format...

Attachments work only in compressed mail I think.
I cannot check it at the moment, as I have S9+30 noise here.
Must be a camper with a broken battery charger somewhere...

Same if I send via gmail or via tiscali.
Attach file is saved, in different directory, but length is 3 bytes.

My account used for pskmail is a gmail account.

Need a test with another account?. I can try with my local server.

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW