[pskmail] Re: Problem on file attach

  • From: karel Fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:36:11 -0500

Larry first it will not be my money. If so I woud like to see some benfits.
In this case it will be no commercial project I am working on.
Thanks Larry for being so direct about the money and my mouth.
I think its not oanly the resources the economics, that make it feasinable
or not. Yu must see the need for it. If PSKMAIL is fast enough for the users
now, there will be no motivation to get to a more rapid speedy modem.
The pactor III modems can do the job also, but that makes the burden much
higher for the amateurs. Another hardware another modem.
I think sound cards got so sofisiticated the software solutions will gain
terrain.
Larry
I am not sitting back but I am investigating possibilities. If we can get
the picture complete we can see what we can do.
If were are talking about money how much would it cost to bind the different
advanced modems to the PSKmail??
F.I. the WINMOR, OFDM/PSK specifications are well documented, also the
188-110 modems are documented and some software sourcecode is available.
What woud be a reasonable timeline?

Larry and others now its your turn, inviting you to get the clear picture.

greetings
Karel
HC1AKP