[pskmail] Re: Ping

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 10:46:25 +0000

just before leaving the shack i saw a signal that looked more like 10147.2.
I happen to be playing with a second PC in receive only more so I turned off RSID RX and aligned the cursor before the signal disappeared.
I will check later.
I can move to look at 10146.6 if need be.
73 Roger G6CKR
On 05/03/2011 08:01, Gunnar Bulukin wrote:
Hi,
Has anyone been able to hear or ping SA6BQZ?
TX10146,2 USB RX10147 CW-N
73 de gunnar
KB Vågspel
www.vagspel.se <http://www.vagspel.se/>
Gunnar Bulukin
Tel +46(0)31 962130
Mob +46(0)31 7601501
SMS +46(0)705 933051
This message has been scanned by Avast for Microsoft Outlook
PPlease consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail ask yourself:- "Do I need a hard copy?"