[pskmail] Packing stuff for 5A7A...

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:28:52 +0100

Hello all,

I am now packing the laptops for our trip to Lybia. I will be driving to
Frankfurt tomorrow afternoon and I will not be able to answer mail until
at least the 16th, and we will return on the 30th.

We have ordered an internet connection for the site, and I am taking the
pskmail client with me as a backup system to upload qso data to the
internet. I hope that we will get the regular internet connection going
though, as we will be using it to update the website
(http://www.5A7A.gmxhome.de) daily and for accessing the DX cluster
during the CQWW CW contest.

I will also try to keep the blog up-to-date...

The unfinished pskmail projects (e.g. 2 x 2.7 GB shared drive for all
servers) will have to wait until I get back, we will be quite busy
there :)

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com