[pskmail] Re: PSKmail on DSL

  • From: "Kyle Kienapfel" <doctor.whom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:13:43 -0800

is fldigi a console mode application? I remember pskmail was using a gmfsk
program which required gtk.

On 3/7/07, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haven't heard about experiments with it... would depend on  support of a
perl environment for pskmail and the libraries needed for fldigi I guess...
Anyway, would need some serious work....

Rein EA/PA0R/P

I was reading about a new version of Damn Small Linux so I downloaded the
Live-CD and tried it on my old Toshiba 490CDT with only 128Mb and running
off the CD it flies compared to anything else I have tried. I was wondering
if it would to build a pskmail live-CD using it. I think this was brought up
a while ago but I cannot remember the answer. Has anyone installed pskmail
client on a computer running DSL?