[pskmail] Re: PSKmail on 2m (FM and SSB)

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:42:31 -0800 (PST)

Thank Greg, thats is what I'm looking for and to show others it can be done
thanks, with a small laptop and an HT you can go camping or have bad Wx lose
power and be able to let frinds and family know your Ok.

Thanks Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)