[pskmail] Re: PSKmail on 2m (FM and SSB)

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks John for the heads up, the WX hr is going to get bad tonight rain, Hi
wind and getting colder, with some chance of snow. If I cant borrow a rig maybe
I can find someone to help on testing the Puppy mail on other bands.

Russell NC5O

 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)