[pskmail] PSKmail and TransArctic expedition]

  • From: Rolf DL0IMA <dl0ima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:31:49 +0100

OK Rolf,

Thanks for your replay! I have read the PDF brochure about PSKmail operation. I
would try PSKmail and PSK>APRS gate nearest days. There is a couple of
questions:

1. I have to use the Windows on my notebook because of other navigation and
communication programs (they run under WinXP). So, I would try your PSKmail for
Windows as far as it will be available.

2. I have read that PSK servers have auto-determination of operation modes. Is
it possible to transmit APRS data in 10.147 MHz on PSK31 mode (beacon
operation)?

Sincerely,
Oleg