[pskmail] Re: PSKmail and MIL-STD-188-110A

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:26:04 +0100

fre 2006-12-15 klockan 21:15 +0100 skrev Rein Couperus PA0R:
> On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 16:50 +0100, Pär Crusefalk wrote:
> > Hi Karel and all,
> >
> > Well, the problem I have now is most probably related to wine and audio
> > capture. I can't get audio through to the application... I have tested
> > several pc's and all the possible audio settings I can think of in
> > winecfg but so far nothing has helped. I wonder if anyone here have
> > tested wine and sound recording apps ?
> > Naturally without reception there can be no connection so this is a real
> > show stopper. Dmitry said he would have a look as well.
> > So, is there anyone here with experience from audio capture with wine ?
>
> sudo winecfg?
>
> Rein

Well, I wish it was that simple :-)
I have DL4YHF "Audio Spectrum lab" working fine, I can control that
through alsamixergui. That application is available here:
http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html
Its a GPL thing too and very nice.

So, wine and audio capture is working but not RFSM2400. I suppose they
are using different methods but I fail to see the difference. Dmitry is
looking into it so I can only hope that he finds the cause (Or port it
to a native application ;-))