[pskmail] Re: PSKmail Server 1.5

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 08:58:28 +0100 (CET)

It shows the status of the 64 blocks long circular buffer.

Last = number of the last block received
good = number of the last good block received
end = number of the end block of the received text
missing = list of missing blocks

Rein PA0R

Happy New Year to everybody
I updated my server to 1.5. Restarted computer and got warning from Perl about  undefined value in line 4572 of arq.pm. I added line $NO500=1; to my pskmailrc.pl file, restarted and everything seems to be working fine. Later I had Cuban station connecting and server worked fine.
Question what does this line in server's log means?

I understand these are packets, but what is last? good? end??

Thanks
Robert KB2PNM