[pskmail] Re: PSKmail Map

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:33:17 +0200

Hi Russel,

The map feature is not finished yet, I need more time on that. I didn't
want that to hold the new version so we shipped and I will work on the
map and release something wonderful ;-) in version 0.3.8.
At the moment I intend to use the map to display:
- The users position
- Incoming aprs data from the modem (fldigi)
- grib weather data

I would also like to add functions like "hooking" another target and
have a display of bearing and range from me/something else. That could
be handy on a boat for instance.

So, the map is a placeholder at the moment. But, if you have ideas for
what to use it for then I'm all ears :-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo