[pskmail] Re: PSKmail

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:52:03 +0200

I will do some more test but so far it has happened 2 out of tree times. I
have no local QRM as what I can hear when listening to the server, and if so
why does it work on 500 when reconnecting. One test that could be done is if
an other client then myself could try to connect to SA6BQZ-1 and se if the
problem is still there, do you reach it?

73 de Gunnar

  _____