[pskmail] Re: PSKMail: fldigi freezes

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:22:36 +0200

Hi,

That's a very nice boat!
I have a Maxi 77. I have had it for ten years now and I know pretty much everything
about it. I should get something bigger but... ah, well, maybe next year.
I noticed there was one quite similar for sale in the Netherlands:
http://www.ownship.nl/boten/Z027_NL.htm

73 de Per, sm0rwo

David Vrona wrote:
For what it's worth, fldigi is up to 1.33 and the changelog from 1.30 is reproduced below.

There seem to be several boat owners on this list.  What do you guys have?

I have a Shuttleworth Advantage 44 catamaran that I will have the family on for 6 weeks in June. I am hoping to install my screwdriver antenna on the boat and do PSKMail the entire time. If I run out of time, I will use a vertical dipole.

Change Log:

1.33  1) Modified Sound Card mixer dialog and interface code
      2) Modified CW decoder and morse speed tracking algorithm with a
         new CW configuration tab layout and new CW controls.
      3) Source code includes all required #ifdef & #define statements
         for compiling on FreeBSD

1.32  1) Correct compile problem for 64 bit compiler
      2) Minor bug fix for Olivia initialization

1.31  1) Correct problem with cpu% in CW modem during transmit idle
         (no keyboard activity)

1.30  1) New macro definitions with built-in editor
      2) loadable waterfall palettes
      3) all qso's saved to the log are appended to an ADIF file in the
         $HOME/.fldigi folder
      4) significantly improved Psk decoder
5) significantly improved DominoEX decoder capable of decoding signals
         anywhere within a 400 Hz bandwidth without AFC

On 4/15/07, *Fred Reiselt* <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Rein,

    I have not experienced fldigi crashing on my server. Its current
    uptime
    is 18 days. I run it headless and vnc into it. I do keep fldigi
    minimized all the time as it reduces the load on the server. Fldigi
    version is 1.30 compiled from source code.

    Now I'm feeling guilty for not getting the spring varnishing done
    on my
    boat!

    73,
    Fred