[pskmail] PSKMail Serial GPS in MacOS

  • From: Ignacio de Córdoba <ignaciodecordoba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:53:20 +0200

Hello!!
I am trying to link PSKMail to a Bluetooth gps in my Notebook. The GPS works
(I've checked it with other apps) and is visible at
/dev/tty.HOLUXGPSlim236-SPPslave and /dev/cu.HOLUXGPSlim236-SPPslave
I already us RXTX Library in my mac with some java apps I've developed... I put
librxtxSerial.jnilib in ~/Library/Java/Extensions and in
/Library/Java/Extensions but PSKMail finds no serial port.
Any ideas? I've tried running it with a java command and also clicking in the
jar file.
Maybe it is just a matter of doing a soft link to another /dev/SerialFileName

Thanks for any help,
Ignacio