[pskmail] Re: PSKMail Client

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <kl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:50:00 +0200

Hello Per,

of course the user should be notified.

We wish you a nice holiday. We are ancoring in the Mariager Fjord in Denmark. Very calm evening after a series of windy days.

73 de Klaus DL4OAH

Am 21.06.2011 21:27, schrieb Per Crusefalk:
Hello Klaus,

Good suggestion, I think xastir already has that. For GMDSS and AIS
there is an audible alarm if this should happen, perhaps we should have
some kind of warning message as well?

73 de Per, sm0rwo

fre 2011-06-17 klockan 12:46 +0200 skrev Klaus Lohmann:
Here is something for the 1.1-Client:

Client should stop beaconing, when GPS is enabled and no GPS-Data
available. Now it sends the last GPS-Position on an on as the actual
position.

I had this yesterday when the GPS-signal for PSKMail died for some
reason, probably RFI. You move really fast back and forth ;-), when at
the same time independent VHF beacons find an I-Gate.

73 Klaus DL4OAH