[pskmail] Re: PSKMAIL

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steeve Mc <gj7dni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:49:17 +0200

Hello Steve,

the server software is maintained by Rein, PA0R. For now try a mail account at gmail or use a provider which still supports POP3 over port 110, which means SSL/TLS off.

I put this to the PSKMail group, You could join this group and get more help from the community.

To join goto freelists.org and join the list pskmail.

Good Luck, Klaus

Am 05.06.2014 18:40, schrieb Steeve Mc:
sory but i can not get may emails at all with 2 emails is there a way someone can set up a email address for me some how and passsword i what to so much use this system when i am going /mm or camping to let famaily and radio fends know i am ok ect ? sorry to email you like this if you can inplument something soon thanks steeve ..

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM, steeve mcadams <gj7dni@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gj7dni@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    thanks for info
    On 19 May 2014, at 16:15, Klaus Lohmann wrote:

    > Hello Steeve,
    >
    > saw your beacon on my server. DL4OAH-8 has momentarily problems
    with email, possibly due to the change to SSL/TLS of many
    providers. Will try to fix it this week, next week is sailing time
    :-). For now DL4OAH-8 is down to prevent further irritation.