[pskmail] PSKLive, live cd for pskmail

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:45:09 -0400

Hi All,

Just wanted to post something to the list (been too quiet lately).
While I do that I can just as well tell you that the live cd has
been downloaded abt 60 times during the last two weeks. I have received
reports from various places abt what works and what doesn't.
Its seems like a its a real success so far and many wants to install the
live cd to harddisk right away. I have seen a few more hams online, on
pskmail, using the cd so in that sense its a great success.

So, what about the future ?

I am just now migrating everything and basing further efforts on
Mandriva 2007. That will bring a new kernel and that in itself can
resolve a few issues.

Some other things that have been requested:
* gMFSK 0.7 (the beta with more modes)
* Scripts for easy import/export of data to/from usb sticks
* Hard disk install

Some things that I want to include:
* acfax
* glfer
* grig
* hamfax
* klog
* linwsjt
* qsstv
* xastir
* A working xtlf (in there now but not ok)

Any comments ? Suggestions ?