[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server 9A1CRA

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:29:25 +0100

Hi Darko,

Thanks for the info and the picture. Looks like you should have a nice
and quiet location there. You are usually quite strong here so it should
be good. I will try.
Btw I will travel to Dubrovnik this summer so I was kind of thinking abt
that 80 meter server. But I guess there are plenty of servers available
from there anyway.

73 de Per
SM0RWO