[pskmail] Re: POP3 servers requiring x@xxx username

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:28:26 +0200

tis 2010-05-25 klockan 15:44 +0100 skrev Peter Hamilton:
> And it now works fine!
>
> The only differences, as far as I am aware, are that:
>
> - I am now running the latest alpha version of the client
>
> - The server was PI4TUE this time, and when the earlier test failed the
> server was SM0RWO.

Hi Peter,

Great, there should be no difference between the servers there so my
only lead would be a possible typo somewhere in the email details?
I cant check now as what is in the local database here is the gmail
account. If you have the chance to test agn with my server then that
would be helpful. But, good that the problem was solved :-).