[pskmail] POP3 servers requiring x@xxx username

  • From: Peter Hamilton <g4vlc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:40:48 +0100

I've only recently started trying PSKmail, so I might be missing
something obvious:

I initially tried using an acount requiring a username of the format
someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PSKmail did not collect the mail.

Logging in manually via telnet on port 110 worked, so the account is
functioning.

I switched to a gmail account and that worked fine.

I saw mention of this problem in the 2007 mailing list archives, but it
appeared to have been fixed at that time.

Has the same bug resurfaced, or is this something different? I can
provide a test account on the server in question if no-one can repeat
the problem.

--
Peter
G4VLC