[pskmail] On line conference

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:45:23 +0200

Welcome to an on line session about all things pskmail.
This is an open session where all are welcome to join and no question is too small. It's been a while since we all talked so I can't even imagine what we will discuss (no agenda really). In the past we have used skype for these sessions and I can launch a group call and add participants to that call. Message me on skype (sm0rwo) or comment here and I will add you to the group call.
Looking forward to talking to you all!

Time is 16:00 CEST, 14:00 UTC and 10:00 EDT and date is the 29th of September.

73, Per
sm0rwo