[pskmail] Re: Now running fldigi 3.13BL (was: Re: How to install the fldigi-3.13 .pet package on Ubuntu Linux?)

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:06:25 +0100

Hi Peter,

Great, then you are ready for some fun on the air!
Regarding the initial transmission, thats the client sending a link
attempt to the server of choice. I agree that it feels strange for it to
send that when there is no configuration yet. For the first time user
the info will always be incorrect. I would like to redo that and not
have that auto link attempt at all, but I dont know if anyone else
thinks its absolutely necessary? Its good to help the beginner and link
up with a server but its useless when there is no configuration...

73 de Per, sm0rwo