[pskmail] Re: Non Amateur radio pskmail ?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:14:47 +0300

Hi Vic,

I would like the ham and commercial sides to stay separated but I dont see a
problem with setting up a server on the "other side" (regulations and permits
could be an issue).
I dont know how big that market would be as LRIT for GMDSS is becoming
mandatory. But, I hold the general operators certificate for gmdss and I
suppose I can ask the authorities about what else I require to operate a
commercial service.
Its an interesting idea!

73 de Per, SV5/SM0RWO (vacationing)

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----