[pskmail] Re: (No Precedence: fm-user

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:07:50 +0200

Hi Alex,

no, the puppy version only incorporates the client.

I am working on a puppy version also for a server, but it needs some work. Also
still
having some problems with the fldigi version with the new interface as
sometimes the
AFC limitation does not work and the receive frequency does not return to the
sweet spot.
Fldigi-1.342 is best for use on the server at the moment.

I will provide a statically compiled version of the server which does not
require installation of
the perl libraries. At the moment your only chance is to install he latest
server package
 (PSKmail_server-0.4.tar.gz ) according to the description on the wiki.

I am working on it, and I hope to finish a puppy version for the server real
soon.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com