[pskmail] Re: No "Auth ok" message!

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 09:37:40 +1000

Hello Dave,

That's great news. Glad everything is working.

Yes I will group these three commands together. I also have some
improvements the flickering of the waterfall and of the modem text. All
that will be part of the next version.

For development on the tablet and phone I use the Aide software available
in the Google Play Store. At around $10 it is a good value IDE in my
opinion.I tried two others but they didn't come close to this one.

The major limitation of device development is the absence of a debugger.

The PC environment with the Eclipse IDE (available as a complete package
now, including the Android SDK) is a more powerful solution.

All the best,

73, John (VK2ETA)