[pskmail] Re: Nice!!!

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:11:50 -0800 (PST)

Yes I am very happy that it works. Crew was not able to finish installation before casting off, but completed the job while sailing. We talk on the radio at 22:30 UTC at 14,293Mhz daily. No lack with email yet. They can get connected to my server, requested QTC and my server sent twice info with no response from client. Will try tomorrow. Maybe will have more lack.
I put position on my server www.anchorsat.info. The name of the boat is "4 Oceans Dream". It is Delphia 47 ( www.4oceans.pl )

Best regards to all
Robert
KB2PNM